team RRV Index du Forum

team RRV Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 

Bienvenue à tous sur le forum de la яяν     

Recrutement : ON

JEFF MARTIN EXILE AND THE KINGDOM (2006)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team RRV Index du Forum -> RRV room's -> Match's
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
addinemil
Non membre
Non membre

WC: 2 000 000
RP: 0

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:08 (2016)    Sujet du message: JEFF MARTIN EXILE AND THE KINGDOM (2006) Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

JEFF MARTIN EXILE AND THE KINGDOM (2006) > urlin.us/2c8i8

I,can,only,give,it,a,soulless,1,outta,5Then,,The,,Tea,,Party,,released,,The,,Edges,,of,,Twilight,,in,,1995,,and,,I,,can,,remember,,being,,alone,,in,,the,,basement,,,with,,my,,headphones,,on,,,and,,hearing,,the,,rabid,,Middle,,Eastern,,strings,,and,,drums,,of,,Sister,,Awake,,and,,screaming,,in,,complete,,ecstasyYou,,,make,,,a,,,call,,,I,,,think,,,with,,,out,,,ever,,,giving,,,this,,,album,,,a,,,gochris,,Great,,reviewiTunes,,for,,Mac,,+,,PC,,Exile,,and,,the,,Kingdom,,Jeff,,Martin,,View,,More,,by,,This,,Artist,,Open,,iTunes,,to,,preview,,,buy,,and,,download,,musicI,,can,,only,,draw,,a,,parallel,,with,,Alanis,,Morisette&everyone,,loved,,the,,angry,dark,,Alanis,but,,then,,she,,suddenly,,went,,happy/hippy,,and,,no,,one,,was,,interested,,anymoreAllMusic,,,AllMovie,,,SideReel,,,Celebified,,,About,,,FAQ,,,Feedback,,,Advertise,,,Copyright,,,Policy,,,Privacy,,,Policy,,,Terms,,,of,,,Service,,,Subscribe,,,2016,,,AllMusic,,,,a,,,division,,,of,,,All,,,Media,,,Network,,,,LLC.All,,,Rights,,,Reserved,,,While,,,I,,,was,,,impressed,,,with,,,this,,,album,,,,I,,,wasn't,,,blown,,,awayHe,still,rocks,,after,all,these,years^,[1][dead,link],Why,,,do,,,you,,,think,,,all,,,of,,,these,,,rap/dance/rock,,,songs,,,that,,,are,,,remixes,,,and,,,remakes,,,of,,,old,,,songs,,,are,,,so,,,marketable?,,,Feel,,,free,,,to,,,bash,,,Jeffs,,,music,,,all,,,you,,,wantOf,,course,,you,,can,,draw,,similarities,,between,,Jeff,,and,,Led,,Zep,,,,just,,like,,you,,can,,with,,many,,other,,artists,,who,,have,,been,,influenced,,by,,Led,,ZepBy,the,third,or,fourth,string,,I,knew,,I,knew,deep,inside,that,this,was,a,new,Tea,Party,song,,TemptationJeff,Martin,had,sunk,low,in,order,to,achieve,commercial,successJeff,,,Martin,,,,,,vocals,,,,acoustic,,,guitars,,,,mandolin,,,,emulator,,,synth,,,Jenny,,,Laws,,,,,,Vocals,,,Nikki,,Mountain,,Oh,,and,,FYI,,You,,mentioned,,Jeff,,Martin,,ripping,,off,,the,,sound,,of,,Led,,ZepplinDont,get,me,started,on,Rap,and,Hip,HopOut,,,of,,,stock,,,Category:,,,Music,,,CUSTOMER,,,SERVICEMy,,,Account,,,Cart,,,Privacy,,,Policy,,,Details,,,On,,,Placing,,,Your,,,Order,,,Contact,,,Us,,,ABOUT,,,THE,,,ARTISTBiography,,,Facebook,,,Twitter,,,ROCKPAPERMERCH.COMAbout,,,RockPaperMerch,,,I,,,Want,,,A,,,Web,,,Store,,,I,,,Need,,,Merchandise,,,Shop,,,Other,,,Web,,,Stores,,,,,,2014,,,Jeff,,,Martin,,,-,,,Powered,,,by,,,RockPaperMerch,,,Privacy,,,Policy,,,,,,Terms,,,and,,,Conditions,,,,,,Sitemap,,,Produced,,,by,,,Jeff,,,Martin,,,Executive,,,Producer,,,Michael,,,Lee,,,Jackson,,,Associate,,,Executive,,,producers:,,,Dr,,Name,,Artist,,Time,,Price,,,,1,,World,,Is,,Calling,,Jeff,,Martin,,5:24,,$1.69,,View,,In,,iTunes,,2,,Butterfly,,Jeff,,Martin,,3:31,,$1.69,,View,,In,,iTunes,,3,,Where,,Do,,We,,Go,,from,,Here,,Jeff,,Martin,,3:37,,$1.69,,View,,In,,iTunes,,4,,Daystar,,Jeff,,Martin,,3:59,,$1.69,,View,,In,,iTunes,,5,,Lament,,Jeff,,Martin,,4:34,,$1.69,,View,,In,,iTunes,,6,,Angeldust,,Jeff,,Martin,,4:50,,$1.69,,View,,In,,iTunes,,7,,Black,,Snake,,Blues,,Jeff,,Martin,,3:32,,$1.69,,View,,In,,iTunes,,8,,Stay,,Inside,,of,,Me,,Jeff,,Martin,,3:40,,$1.69,,View,,In,,iTunes,,9,,The,,Kingdom,,Jeff,,Martin,,6:22,,$1.69,,View,,In,,iTunes,,10,,Good,,Time,,Song,,Jeff,,Martin,,3:17,,$1.69,,View,,In,,iTunes,,10,,Songs,,Customer,,Reviews,,Fantastic,,CD,,from,,former,,Tea,,Party,,Frontman,,,,by,,Miss,,Kensington,,When,,I,,found,,out,,that,,the,,tea,,party,,had,,broken,,up,,,(so,,that,,Jeff,,Martin,,could,,start,,a,,solo,,career),,I,,was,,devistated,,at,,the,,loss,,of,,such,,a,,fantastic,,bandI,,,give,,,this,,,CD,,,5,,,out,,,of,,,5The,,word,,soul,,appears,,11,,times,,in,,the,,booklet,,and,,thats,,not,,counting,,the,,repeated,,refrainsYou,mentioned,the,repetitious,nature,of,his,lyricsHaving,listened,to,Exile,i,actually,physically,cringed,at,some,of,the,lines,especially,DaystarAnd,to,think,I,was,really,considering,paying,$25,to,see,him,in,concert,next,week!,Dodged,a,bullet,thereI,,really,,doTerribly,,,disappointingTrack,,listing[edit]Creatively,the,music,is,out,of,gas,and,so,tweaked,and,re-worked,in,the,studio,that,it,lost,all,semblance,of,soul,it,might,have,hadJeff,,,Martin's,,,debut,,,solo,,,album,,,was,,,released,,,in,,,Canada,,,and,,,Australia,,,in,,,2006Powered,,,by,,,Sidelines,,,Like,,,this:Like,,,LoadingIts,,unfortunate,,if,,you,,have,,failed,,to,,notice,,that,,he,,really,,put,,his,,whole,,heart,,into,,this,,new,,album.Jeff,Martin,,vocals,,Ellis,7,string,resonator,guitar,,electric,guitars,,bass,guitar,,E-bow,,emulator,synth,Ritesh,Das,,tabla,,dunun,Michael,Lee,,Drums,Evan,Ritchie,,manjira,.keep,,,it,,,up,,,manOpen,Menu,Close,Menu,Apple,Bag,Apple,Mac,iPad,iPhone,Watch,Music,Support,Search,apple.com/au,Bag,I,,was,,right f5880b0734

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:26 (2017)    Sujet du message: JEFF MARTIN EXILE AND THE KINGDOM (2006)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team RRV Index du Forum -> RRV room's -> Match's Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template TM RRV created by Roux