team RRV Index du Forum
team RRV Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue à tous sur le forum de la яяν     
Recrutement : ON
Tips For Playing Bejeweled Blitz On Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team RRV Index du Forum -> RRV room's -> Boite à idées
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Non membre
Non membre

WC: 2 000 000
RP: 0

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Tips For Playing Bejeweled Blitz On Facebook Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Tips For Playing Bejeweled Blitz On Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Site Menu ConsolesNintendo DS Nintendo Wii Playstation PSP XBox Gamecube MobileiPhone Android Blackberry Windows Other FacebookBest Of CityVille FarmVille Poker Bejeweled Blitz Sims Social Other Games FamilyBest Of Gaming Safety Educational Games by Age Group Disney Games Holiday Games Other Games GenresAction Cards Farming Fitness Puzzle Racing RPG Simulation Strategy Other GamesSims Guitar Hero Mafia Wars Minecraft Plants vs. The higher both your ranking and your score are, the more chances you could be entered into a prize drawing.Legal Versus Illegal Bejeweled CheatsUsing illegal hacks to circumvent the mechanics of the game and or Facebook can easily disqualify you. Zombies on PC Fallout: New Vegas Cheats and Console Commands for PC What Are Some Awesome Cheat Codes for 'The Sims 2' for PS2? . Bejeweled Blitz TipsJust a little something to give you a boostI've heard it said on message boards that the best way to get better cascades (where many groups of three or four gems fall and explode at the same time after a single move) is to begin at the bottom of the board! Focus your energy there in the beginning of the game.Remember, if you're playing on Facebook or MySpace you only have One Minute (as that deep-voiced man likes to remind you!) so you have to hurry!A few thoughts about hurrying:Once you've found a set of three to create, move your eyes immediately away from that set (even as your mouse is still moving to move that gem into place) and look for the next set of gems that will fit together. anonymous5 years ago what is the blazing steed advantage. Lifewire Get the Most From Your Tech With Our Daily Tips Email Address Sign up There was an error. Oh, and a high score of 125k is pathetic. anonymous5 years ago anonymous: Wow! I just have to say that as a new player to blitz, I thought getting 125k was a great score!!! Far from being pathetic! Thanks for bursting my bubble. Sign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocations. anonymous5 years ago anonymous: My highes is 610K, I'm trying to go higher. anonymous4 years ago what are tokens for?. Power GemsWhen and How to Use ThemPower Gems, where you've created a group of 4 gems and that color gem starts sparkling, are a pretty great tool to get higher scores. anonymous5 years ago I don't get how much things cost. Second hypercubes don't waste time as the game pauses while they go off. You'd think that voice is there to prepare and get you in the mood to play, right? Actually, that voice is a distraction; the gems are able to be moved before the voice cue and even before the timer starts. In the afternoon i went to play one moretime and suddenly i read "You didn't score yet today" and all mijn points were gone. If you're like a lot of people, you won't see scores higher than 8,000 without that multiplier!An easy way to stop your game due to no-multiplier - is to press the big MENU button, then MAIN MENU, and then YES, and then PLAY NOW. anonymous5 years ago anonymous: I have had the same score of 171,000 all week and even when I get 100,000 it doesn't change score I have used the Cat's eye twice, and only changed score once.I am not sure of the scores - I have played Bejeweled (Action Play), so I know this is different, but very frustating. anonymous4 years ago How do you turn a boost off?. If you haven't created a multiplier by that point, you're most likely not going to get a score higher than 25k to 35k, and that's on a GOOD day. anonymous5 years ago Bejeweled Blitz lets me play and earn points but when I access the game again, all the points are gone. anonymous5 years ago How do you use the medal when it comes up. Please try again. Bejeweled Blitz Secrets to SuccessUpdated on January 29, 2013 . Johanna Eisler5 years ago Thank you for this lens. There is no dollar sign only a F (frank? pound note?) on my board. These sets of hacks are legal and acceptable in a Bejeweled match.Moving Gems Before Game StartWhen you start a match, the gems fill in, the timer is set, and a deep voice prepares you for your epic battle against those gems. anonymous5 years ago How do you get speed bonuses? Blazing speed bonus?. You're in! Thanks for signing up. anonymous5 years ago anonymous: click on menu under the hint button. anonymous5 years ago I was playing and had a cats eye and got interrupted by a facebook thing someone put on Facebook and went back to bejeweled and the cats eye was gone and so were my points. Now I'm always in the top three! They have Bejeweled Blitz for Mac and for PC, and it has a few different types of games in it, but if you're just trying to get your Facebook score higher, then concentrate on the timed games.Remember that you always have the option of using the HINT button, just keep in mind that you shouldn't keep looking at the HINT button after moving your mouse cursor over it; get your eyes back on the board immediately to see where the hint light will show up, telling you where to move next.An excellent way to gain about 1/2 of an extra second (which could make a big difference in your score) is by making your first move before the "splash screen" goes away.Another useful thing that I do so as to not waste my time, as well as to increase the amount of time I have to actually get a good game, is to stop the game at approximately 30 seconds and restart it if I have not yet created a 2x multiplier. Awesome. anonymous5 years ago how do I get a Blazing Speed without buying one at the start of the game?. anonymous5 years ago I do not have a name only player. anonymous5 years ago Why can't I get free spins on my iPad my friends get them on their iPhones?. Do More &#155 Gaming Bejeweled Cheats and Tips Use these tips for Bejeweled on PC and most other platforms Share Pin Email Print EvelynGiggles/Flickr/CC 2.0 Gaming PC Xbox PlayStation Nintendo Mobile Minecraft Classic Games by Martene Battle Updated October 18, 2016 Bejeweled was once that secret game you installed on your PC at work or that game you had always running in the background on your home computer or laptop 5a02188284
hoe zet ik chat uit op facebookfacebook fan page how to like other pagesmake facebook appear deactivatedfacebook theme for iphone 5facebook how to control who sees your likesiphone facebook app hide gamesto hack into a facebook accountquitar chat facebook androidelle boutique perth facebookfacebook app ios3

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 06:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Tips For Playing Bejeweled Blitz On Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team RRV Index du Forum -> RRV room's -> Boite à idées Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template TM RRV created by Roux